Why hello there!
Do you know, there's many many mannnnyyy Southern In-Law readers who read our posts (some every day!) but never comment? You might just be one of those.
One of our favourite parts of this blog is getting to chat to and become friends with SIL readers - whether it be through comments, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or emails.
We wanted to give you a chance to introduce yourself and say hello! You know so much about us - and we'd love to know some things about you!
Here are some things we've been wondering...
- If you could have anyyyyythinggg you wanted in the world right now, what would if be? (We're thinking a private jet would be handy - but a new dryer is what we really need)
- What's your favourite thing about Southern In-Law?
- What would you like to see more of on the blog?
And here's six random things about us you mightn't have known:
- Almost all Southern In-Law recipes start their life in what we call "the recipe scribble book", which is a 50 cent workbook (I have dozens of these because they get filled up constantly) where I scribble down new ideas for recipes before rewriting the finished ideas in my phone to make at a later date. I have an app which allows me to rate and categorise recipes and I'll only share heat gets 4+ stars!
- Our family is pretty much crazy but we all somehow manage to seem normal (until we're on our own - last night we were all a laughing mess for hours)
- I don't like pools or baths, I'm a get in get out girl when it comes to either but I will happily stay in the shower for ages.
- My nickname is "Furniture Ninja" because too often my family will "lose" me when I'm sitting right in front of them. This means I often get sat on :P
- Chanel doesn't like bald men, she'll bark and run away from any bald man that comes in the house (and balding men are technically bald in her mind)
- I still, at 21 years old, don't know how to drive! I really must go and get my license but I don't really want to because I hate cars!
Also, if there's anything that stops you from getting in touch with us, like technical issues, be sure to let us know so we can try and fix them!